The Department of Applied Psychology offers two graduate courses -
- M.A. Applied Psychology - Counselling
- M.A. Applied Psychology - Clinical
BALM’s Applied Psychology Courses offer:
- An intimate understanding of the social context and ecology of mental health issues and their interplay with the biological and psychological paradigm
- Access to varied and dynamic practice sites including inpatient and outpatient settings, with opportunities to work with clients from multiple social contexts. Students will have a supervised caseload.
- Training and supervision in the diagnosis, assessment and cognitive-behavioural treatment of mental health issues.
- Mentoring opportunities from senior professionals in the field, in a multi-disciplinary team